Careers at ATI
Why Join Us
Advance Trading, Inc. (ATI) is a forward thinking, non-proprietary commodity brokerage firm providing risk management and market guidance to grain producers, commercial elevators, and end users including energy producers and livestock feeders. ATI's client base spans the entire globe, with businesses throughout North America, South America, Europe, Africa, Asia, and the Middle East. Our highly skilled team delivers individualized strategies, sound advice, and solid recommendations based on extensive research and market analysis, giving our clients a competitive edge in today's complex marketplace. Advance Trading, Inc. (ATI) is headquartered in Bloomington, IL.
We employ a highly-skilled, team-oriented workforce to provide solutions to our customers. We operate in a fast-paced environment but we take great pride in our attention to detail and our customer-focused attitude. Our employees drive our successes.
ATI is employee-owned and that structure contributes to the sense of ownership and accountability that each employee has in their work product.
Compensation and Benefits
ATI provides a competitive compensation and benefits package. Included are:
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP) and 401k
- Company 401k contribution
- Group Health, Dental, Vision, Term Life, Short and Long-term Disability, and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) available
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays