Our Risk Advisors
Hainline / Strubhar / Herrick / Harroun / Durako / Zeedyk Team
Jeffrey graduated from the University of Illinois with a Bachelors Degree in Finance in 1977 and entered the grain industry as a trader with Behimer and Kissner. He spent 5 years trading cash grain and barge freight with B&K before joining Advance Trading, Inc. With ATI he was a Commercial Broker and Risk Management Advisor serving customers in Illinois, Missouri, Iowa, Nebraska, Indiana, Kansas, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Delaware and Texas. Jeffrey retired from his commercial grain roll in May of 2021.
From 1999 to 2021, Jeffrey served as the Chairman of the Board of Directors for Advance Trading, Inc. In February of 2021, Jeffrey transitioned from the Chairman of the Board of Directors to a Director Emeritus for the Board of Directors.
As a result of Jeffrey’s extensive knowledge and dedication to the grain business, he has held many essential roles in the grain industry throughout his career:
- 1977-1982: Cross Country Trader, SE Rail Trader, Barge Freight Trader, River Terminal Merchandising Manager for Behimer and Kissner
- 1982-2021: Commercial Broker and Risk Management Advisor for Advance Trading, Inc.
- 1996-2020: Member of National Grain and Feed Association’s Risk Management Committee
- 1997-1998: NGFA Subcommittee on CBOT Delivery Performance
- 1999-2021: Chairman of the Board of Directors for Advance Trading, Inc.
- 2010-2014: Member of the CFTC Special Sub Committee on Convergence
- 2017-Present: Member of the National Grain and Feed Association’s Board of Directors
- 2021-Present: Consultant ATI